Syma S. Azam || Associate Attorney
Syma S. Azam has practiced almost exclusively in the area of insurance defense litigation since her admission to the New York State Bar. Ms. Azam has represented clients in various civil litigation matters, including medical malpractice, general negligence, negligent hiring, and sexual abuse claims. Ms. Azam has also argued before the New York State Appellate Division, Fourth Department. She currently practices civil defense litigation.
Ms. Azam is also an active member of the community. She was awarded a certificate for outstanding performance and commitment to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and Albany Crisis Center in September 2013.
Admitted to Practice
- All New York State Courts (2006)
- Federal Court
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Southwest Missouri State University, B.A. (1994)
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Juris Doctor (1997)
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association