William C. Firth
- Municipal Law
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Employment and Labor Law
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Massachusetts, 2017
- New York, 2006
- Albany County Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Capital District Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Defense Research Institute of Northeastern New York
Mr. Firth has successfully defended individuals, corporations, and municipalities in personal injury, labor law, products liability and civil-rights actions (excessive force, false arrest, discrimination) since beginning his legal career in 2006. Mr. Firth respresents plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases as well.
Mr. Firth has represented his clients' interest at both the trial level and appellate level, as well as at alternative dispute resolution hearings and proceedings.
In 2010, Mr. Firth was a recipient of the Pro Bono Service Award bestowed by the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York for his role as special mediation counsel in a federal employment-discrimination case. Similarly, he was recognized by the same court for his pro bono representation efforts in 2017.
From 2013 to the present, Mr. Firth has been continuously selected to Upstate New York's Rising Stars. He has also achieved an "AV" ® preeminent-attorney rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Firth has been designated a Super Lawyer.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Siena College
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Marketing and Management
- “AV” ® preeminent-attorney rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Upstate New York’s Rising Stars